Covid19 update 23rd September 2020
Keeping Everyone Safe
We are delighted to welcome you all back and return to playing Rugby & opening our Clubhouse for members & visitors.
In line with government regulations we have implemented and updated some changes to ensure the safety of our guests and our teams at all times during your visit. We ask that everyone respects these rules and we have the right to ask visitors to leave if they are not adhering to our safety measures.
First and fore-most please do not come to the Club if you or anyone in your household is either self-isolating or has had contact with a person with a positive Covid test. We may at any time ask to take your temperature with an infra-red reader.
As you arrive in the lobby downstairs please follow the following rules:
• Please use the hand sanitiser stations throughout the building and we ask that you use them when you enter and throughout your time with us.
• It is now a legal obligation that everyone entering the building upstairs or sat at tables outside must register their details.
• We are registered with the NHS Covid19 app, used by Public Health England only, should an outbreak need to be traced.
• All you need to do is download the app and then scan the QR code for instant check-in for our Covid Secure status.
• All persons (unless aged under 12) entering the building must wear a face covering until they are sat at a table. Members and visitors can only be served at tables & pay contact-lessly. All food & drinks must be consumed at a table (maximum 6 on a table) or outside.
• To leave the building from the bar we have a ONE-WAY system, please leave via the Gym staircase located to the far right of the bar.
• To leave the building from the Compton (function) room. Please leave via the fire escape steps on the far balcony
Please do not approach the bar at any time
• We can only sit 6 people at 6 tables up to a maximum of 36 in the bar and 7 tables of 6 (42) in the Compton Room all socially distanced at 1m plus.
• All persons must wear a face covering to walk around the clubhouse including visiting the toilets upstairs.
• Our staff will also be hand washing at least every 20 minutes for 20 seconds and sanitising their hands between each task.
• Frequently used contact points will be cleaned every 30 minutes and tables and chairs will be cleaned after every use with disinfectant spray and disposable paper towel.
Outdoor areas & Scrumptious
Our staff and members will patrol the outside areas to ensure social distancing is maintained and gatherings are dispersed with the focus on keeping everyione safe.
Management strategies and constant monitoring will ensure :
• Please check in on the NHS track & trace QR code on the Scrumptious Truck or the outside tables in the garden area.
• Would parents please guide their children through our measures.
• All Rugby teams and coaches to follow RFU Guidelines.
• 2m distancing at Scrumptious with visual prompts.
HANDS – FACE – SPACE
Thank you for your co-operation