With the return of minis and youth on Sundays in September and several successful senior touch tournaments on Saturdays we have been trialling the bar opening and getting our Covid Compliance locked down and in place. Things have progressed well, and we thank you for your patience – we are now keen to announce that members can now get back and enjoy the bar facilities and share a drink with friends. Clearly, we will be keeping abreast of Covid regs and any further lockdown, but we plan for the bar to be open each Wednesday evening, plus Saturdays and Sundays.
Timings will be driven by further senior touch matches/events and by various upcoming televised International matches. We will publicise these each week on the website so please check in and please note the booking policy below – these are strange times so please support the staff with the additional measures so we can maximise safety for all.
The bar is open 12pm – 2pm. Bar food is available.
Bar Booking Policy
Having assessed the premises as part of our Covid risk (Covid secure) assessment and compliance process the seating capacity has been identified as 30 in the bar area and 42 in the main hall area. This is the maximum capacity so a booking system is being put in place to allocate spaces.
- One booking can reserve a table for up to 6 people maximum.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis.
- Bookings can be made via the email [email protected]
- We are not seeking to take a deposit, but we reserve the right to re assign a table after 15 minutes of any no-shows.
- The bar will operate in line with current Covid regulations and advice, details of which we ask you to be familiar with and can be found on the Pavilion website at https://www.broadwaterpavilion.com/covid19 (Please note face masks are required and we can only accept contactless only payments).
Walk-in bookings are accepted but if we are at capacity we ask you to leave your name at the entrance and wait outside until notified a space is free.
The tills are currently switched off so membership cards are not being accepted.
Should you want to take a drink outside a takeaway service is available. There is a designated table in the bar for ordering drinks for take away.
We are working on getting licensing to serve alcohol outside but this is not currently in place.