Ticket Ballot / Application for Six Nations Championship 2019
England have three international 6 nations matches at Twickenham
Ireland v England
Saturday 2nd February 2019
Dublin K.O. 4:45 pm
England v France
Sunday 10th February 2019
Twickenham K.O. 3:00 pm
Wales v England
Saturday 23th February 2019
Wales K.O. 4:45 pm
England v Italy
Saturday 9th March 2019
Twickenham K.O. 4:45pm
England v Scotland
Saturday 16th March 2019
Twickenham K.O. 5:00 pm
You are invited to apply for tickets via the attached application forms, but first please read these notes carefully.
Note: – Different kick off times.
- The France & Scotland games are limited to two tickets per member.
- Price per ticket is on the application form which includes an administration fee of £10:00p per ticket allocated.
- We will refund any difference if lower price tickets are allocated.
- If you have a preference for a particular match please mark the form accordingly, also please state if you would accept a single ticket.
- The RFU have had problems with their ticket allocation system which may impact on GRFC in that the tickets will arrive closer to the 1st Match date.
- Tickets for these matches will only be allocated to eligible members whose subscriptions are up to date.
- If you are not fully paid up, or are in doubt, please check with the GRFC Membership Sec – Mark Read.
We have been warned by the RFU that tickets that end up in the hands of touts and unauthorised hospitality organisations will lose clubs their allocation. England tickets are in very short supply already, please do not make a chronic over demand for England tickets even worse. Consequently we record all seat numbers, which not only facilitates replacement (home matches only) in the event of loss, but also enables us and the RFU to trace tickets.
The club usually only receives a very small allocation for each away game; indicate should you wish to enter the club ballot for these games. Send no money for these tickets until requested.
Completed applications and cheques, payable to Broadwater Sports Club Limited, from eligible members must reach me by not later than 8th October 2018 accompanied by stamped self-addressed envelope.
PS. Please do not use social media network sites like Facebook & Twitter to place photographs of your match tickets. Unfortunately this has resulted in a number of tickets being subsequently copied and advertised illegally for sale by 3rd parties on unofficial online sites like StubHub & Gumtree; this will ensure that our club does not unknowingly contravene the Ticket Application Conditions, which could in turn result in a sanction being placed on the club and a possible reduction of match tickets allocated to GRFC.
Thank you for your co-operation.